Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Friend the Fish


This past Friday we made our way up to the Cheesecake Factory which I would have to say was a great move on our part. Now everyone reading this is probably saying to themselves right now something along the lines of "oh I'm totally jealous." or "Hunny, we should go to Cheesecake Factory this weekend and get some cheesecake."

I will let you in on a little secret though. You see when I go to Cheesecake Factory my mouth is not watering over the kagillion different types of cheesecake they offer, but instead I am focused on one thing, and one thing only:


That my friends is the Mahi Mahi Mediterranean. Best. Dish. Ever.

Don't worry though, we did get cheesecake as well (Red Velvet and regular with strawberries). All around solid weekend that's for sure.

No comments: