Saturday, November 20, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see...

Maybe its the Thanksgiving season (or the fact that our Oregon vacation is so close I can almost touch it) but I'm feeling especially grateful this morning. Thus, I get to take a moment before running off to school to talk about how awesome my husband is.

We woke up this morning before the sun even came out. Troy had to be at work before 8 in order to open the call floor. Because I kick and drag my heels every morning as he is trying to leave on time, he only had about 20 minutes to get to work.

After he left, I was sitting on the bed, pretending to get ready for the day when I heard something from outside. I opened the window and this is what was going down.



So this is my special thanks to a wonderful husband who decided to de-snow/ice my car before heading to work even though he probably didn't have the extra time to do so. Isn't he great? I don't think anyone could ask for anything better than to not have to deal with an ice car. I sure do love him, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is soooo sweet. What a great guy!

Ira and Heather said...

He is a good man just be sure to hold him extra tonight he is going to need it.

Troy I told you before the season got started it is better to lose early because it hurts more when you come up SHORT. A good cry for a man is healthy and you be sure to let it out tonight.