Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mother Nature: 2342452345 Alex: 1

Here is a lesson I have learned quite well over the past year.

Any time you plan on doing laundry (which in our lovely apartment, requires walking down 3 flights of stairs and across the complex to the laundry room) it WILL rain or snow. Guaranteed. 

However, this week I knew it was supposed to rain so I hurried and got the laundry in first thing in the morning. While I was bring down the first load, I saw a couple of snow flakes. I groaned audibly because I foresaw me writing this blog post about having to carry 3 loads of laundry through the rain/snow. It appears someone was on my side this time though and things miraculously held off.

Fast forward two hours....I'm safely sitting on my [lumpy] bed, folding completely dry laundry when I notice this lovely view.


So in your face Mother Nature! You may have gotten me every other time I've done laundry. But today was my success!

No comments: