Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank you Universe

Lets just get this one out in the open...I get attached to inanimate objects.

The day we sold Rita, everyone was in a hurry and in all the rush I realized I never got to say goodbye to her. I didn't have that last moment where I watched her drive off into the distance with her new family. I got pretty sad whenever I thought about it. What if she didn't know how much I loved having her in our lives for a few years? That would be horrible.

Well the universe likes me and the other day I was driving to Michaels when I got stopped at a red light.

I looked to my left a bit and guess who I saw...

RITA!!!!
They happened to be going the same way that I was for quite some time (don't worry, I didn't stalk them) so I had some time to catch up with her. She seems to be doing quite well. 

Thank you universe. Best. Gift. Ever. 

No comments: